The Specification of the school fees are given in a separate annexure.
- The school fees cover twelve calendar months. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods.
- At the time of admission, the fees of the first month must be paid along with admission/annual fees.
- Fees must be paid by 15th of every month, after which a late fee shall be charged.
- Students joining or leaving the school in between the academic sessions will have to pay the annual fees and all the fees of the particular term.
- Fees once remitted will not be refunded.
- No reminders are issued. Therefore, parents/guardians should see that the fees are paid on time.
- Pupils whose dues are not cleared completely will be barred from sitting for examinations.
- The School Reserves the right to increase the fees at anytime for the year if an increment is considered necessary. Ten percent (10%) annual increase in the fee is normal.