Skip to content
- Students Can avail the school bus facility subjected to the availability of seats.
- The bus will not wait for the late comers. No students should come near the entry door of the bus unless it comes to a complete halt.
- The drivers are authorized to stop the bus at the assigned stops only. The list of bus stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all.
- When the bus is in motion, students must not move around and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- The drivers attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The safety of the children is the combined responsibility of the staff, parents and the children themselves.
- Any violation of traffic rules by the driver or conductor must be reported to the principal immediately.
- Parents are requested to refrain from dealing with the drivers and conductor directly.
- After the school is over, students should stand in queue to wait for the bus. They should not rush towards the bus.